Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thanks for Everything: Signing Off

Hello Blog Friends
They say that life is what happens while we are making other plans.
This will be the final post for paperinkme.
Right now, my creative life has been impacted by my dear husband's sudden health concerns. I need to turn my time and attention elsewhere for the time being.
I have so enjoyed being part of the scrap blog world, and sharing my creative efforts with you.  Most of all, I treasure the connections we have made and I thank you for being part of something that has had so much meaning for me.
My plan is to leave the blog up for at least a few weeks, and then it will be taken down.
Wishing all of us continued creative exploration and expansion.
With love and gratitude,

2 comments:

  1. Fran: So sad to see you go. I wish you and your family the best! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog fran...take care of family!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete