Friday, January 13, 2012

My New Favourite Place to Shop

Hello Blog Friends
Something special I can share with you: Thanks to a heads-up from my scrap friend Bente Fagerberg, I have discovered a wonderful new place to shop on line.  It's called Stop and Scrap
I have ordered from them a few times in the past months, and I've been impressed with the prices and the service.  
I have to do most of my shopping on line b/c, sadly, there isn't a scrapbook store near me.  (We have one big conglomerate craft store, but it doesn't carry the collections that I like.)
Living in Canada. shipping costs are always an issue for me.  I have found Stop and Scrap very reasonable and speedy.  They ship world-wide.
Stay tuned, b/c there will be some special price codes available here for regular readers early next week!
Until next time, 

1 comment: