Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHoot! I'm On the Most Wanted List at CSI!

Hello Blog Friends
Well, it's a great big Cirque du Soleil kind of day around here....my layout was chosen as one of the 5 Most Wanted for this week at CSI!!



Here's what the CSI Detectives had to say about my page:
Fran's layering and beautiful clusters and wonderful mix of patterns caught our eye! We love how the photo just seems made for the colors. The cut foliage and flowers and leaves is so lush and rich here. We were impressed by Fran's use of the gold photo corners to add interest to her star. Fran's layout is just brimming with rich and interesting details, and her page is both elegant and fanciful---just like the Cirque du Soleil!



Just wanted to share this good news with you!  (I would do a couple of trapeze flips Cirque-style if I could).
CSI is a fun place to play, and the community is world-wide, world-class and very friendly. Head on over to CSI for Case #6 - there's still lots of time to solve the case yourself!


You can see the 10 Most Wanted List and Under Surveillance here.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Fran!!! Woot! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Fran. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Love the mix with the colors! Also want to thank you sooooooooooooo much for the lovely award! I'll have to think of who I would like to pass it on to. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete