Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy

My little niece at the end of summer discovered her love of horseback riding.

The picture was taken in St-Etienne-de-Lauzon near Quebec city. Riding a horse was a dream come true for her.  Doesn't she look born to ride? She is simply the picture of happiness.


The layout was made with the July Scrap That! kit. The flowers came in the kit; the brown leaves were added from my stash. I painted the leaves with a layer of Rock Candy Crackle Paint. 
I made the curling swirls from slender strips of corrugated cardboard.


The beautiful frame is a Dusty Attic piece, painted with Distress Stains and inks, especially Faded Jeans.

Wishing my fellow Canadians a lovely long weekend - with lots of scrappy time!
Thanks for stopping by, and for your sweet comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment