Saturday, October 1, 2011

Celebrating World Cardmaking Day

Now that it's a world-wide event, who could resist celebrating World Cardmaking Day?
There's a card-making event going on this weekend at Pink Paislee.  Here's my creation:

I wanted to keep this simple and elegant with a vintage French flair. I've used the neutral tones of the Parisian Anthology collection to create lots of shaped layers, and then added a splash of colour with some velvet ribbon and a paper-punched layer.
I kept the sentiment very lighthearted in keeping with the occasion.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty and elegant! I love the layering! Thank you for playing along!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and all of the different layers goin on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Fran.
    Thanks for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Fran, I love how you used the PP Strip through the centre. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete