Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Butterfly Card

I made this card for my daughter's birthday using Parisian Anthology Papers.


My goal was to create something vintage and elegant, with an old French style.  I kept the colours very simple and die-cut all the layered shapes on my Cricut. I added some lace, some bling, and some liquid pearls.


 I have neglected my stamps and inks of late. My recent focus has been on scrapping photos and layouts - but making cards used to be my favourite thing!  It was fun to do this card; everything seemed to come together much more quickly than it does when I work on a layout. 


Thanks for stopping by.

Materials List;
Papers: Parisian Anthology
Lace Trim: Recollections
Stamp: Darcee's
Bling: Prima

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!! This is simply gorgeous! I really love the design and color choice. Your daughter will love this!

    ReplyDelete