The technique for this challenge was to create drips or a melting effect. Not my comfort zone at all!
I used watercolour paper and sprayed glimmer mists through cardboard tubes onto the paper. End result - balloons with long strings! (which was quite a surprise result). I also used a Prima mask, most of which ended covered up.
|Challenge was to create a drip effect on the page.|
I popped some flowers onto the balloons for a festive, sunny effect, and added some paper punched strips for balance and colour.
Deadline for participating in the CCG blog hop is Sunday, July 24. Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by.